Quality Consulting Service Is Our Most Important Asset.
G.L. Wightman, civil engineer and surveyor, established our firm in
1946. In 1971, our company became Wightman & Associates, Inc. an employee owned
company that concentrates on providing cost-effective solutions to
complex problems. Today, our professional team is licensed to provide
services in numerous states throughout the country, focusing on Michigan,
Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, Wisconsin, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
Technical and support staff are trained to provide
varying levels of expertise from the smallest daily task to the design and
inspection of the largest municipal and commercial projects.
Our licensed/certified staff includes:
• Professional Civil Engineers
• Professional Surveyors
• Registered Architects
• LEED Certified Engineers
• Right-of-Way Specialists
• Michigan Construction Site Certified Stormwater Operators
• Construction On Site Observers
Our company has served as consultant to private developers, industrial and commercial clients, as well as all forms of governmental bodies including Tribal. We are able to
mobilize one of the largest staffs in the Midwest by combining our personnel with those of the affiliated Wightman companies.
- Integrity and Honesty are the basis of all activities,
and are not compromised for profitability.
- Client’s resources are expended as if they were our own.
- Provide practical solutions based on common sense.
- Perpetuate a self-directed environment based on respect,
support, and communication.