Surveying > Surveys
|Four Winds Casino & Resort New Buffalo, MI
This project was completed in 12 months.
- Evaluated natural features and layout site to minimize impact to
cultural and environmentally sensitive areas.
- The roadway improvements were specifically designed to accommodate
the vast amount of construction traffic prior to being completed which
allowed the building construction to proceed simultaneously with the
- The three dimensional site design model was provided to the contractor
to use for all the site grading which saved over $200,000 in staking
costs and probably over a month of construction time.
Surveying - Design Engineering - Construction Engineering - Right of Way Acquisition
Planning - Environmental
|Harbor Shores Golf Course, Benton Harbor/St. Joseph, MI
The 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course will be a key component in the Harbor Shores Development.
- Established a Survey Control Network for the overall project and most
recently staked routing of the golf holes for the 110 acre course
developed by the Nicklaus Design Group.
- The course will help spur the overall project which will include a $500
million mixed-use development to be completed over the next 20 years.
The development is planned to include the Midwest’s fist Nicklaus
Signature Golf Academy, residential development, marinas, an indoor
water park, two hotels and a convention center, and various small retail
|Paradise Lake Wastewater Collection System Cass County, MI
Lake sewer system that included an interceptor to another lake.
- This new wastewater collection system included 16,400 feet of
sanitary sewer, 8,815 feet of force main, two grinder pump stations,
and two submersible lift stations.
- The initial estimated project cost did not include an additional 6,000
feet of sewer that were added afterward, however, the final bids, came in
- No. 1 lift station pumps into a six-mile-long, multi-community
interceptor/force main and coordination with the other two major lift
stations pumping into the same line at different locations.
Feasibility Study - Surveying - Engineering - Architecture - Inspection—Planning -
Right-of-Way - Construction Engineering - Start-up Assistance - Permitting
|Crystal Estates, Benton Harbor, MI
Harbor Habitat for Humanity subdivision.
- Crystal Estates is an 8 acre, 21 lot subdivision that was built over a two-year period.
- It includes the area's Harbor Habitat's 100th home and celebrated the 15th anniversary of Harbor Habitat.
Surveying - Condominum Drawings - Design Engineering - Construction Staking
|West Shore Town Homes Coloma Township, MI
Drawings for a billboard and a complete site rendering with snap shot views for advertising and realtor's website were also completed.
- This was a two-phase construction project of a 34-acre site into a 84-
unit condominium development.
- Preliminary plans were developed to give to the zoning board, planning
commission and the township board to obtain a variance for the
planned unit development (PUD).
- In addition, to the standard construction documents, sketches were
provided with the unit description including rooms, square
footage, etc. Drawings for a billboard and a complete site rendering
with snap shot views for advertising and realtor’s website were also
Architecture Design - Preliminary Engineering - Surveying - Design Engineering -
Construction Engineering - Right-of-Way
Work In Progress
Four Winds North Casino, Hartford MI
Wightman & Associates is providing engineering, surveying, and inspection services for all aspects of this 35-acre project including ALTA/ACSM Land Title survey,
topographical surveying, and site layout of the casino site, as well as designing the on-site and off-site utilities. The off-site utility work includes approximately 2.2 miles of water main, 3.4 miles of sanitary forcemain and a new lift station.
St. Joseph, MI Public Schools
Brown School survey
Northwest Elkhart 69 KW line
Sewer Line Extension,
Three Oaks Township, MI
Topo and construction staking
MDOT Local Agency Project on S. Elm Street,
Village of Three Oaks, MI
Topo and construction staking